As my rates are adjusted now and then over time--please call me to discuss my current fee.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Like many experienced mental health professionals- I have elected not to join any health insurance panels. However, many insurance companies will reimburse partial fees for "out-of-network providers" (generally these are PPO or POS plans) for psychologists such as myself. I will be glad to furnish you with regular receipts to submit to your insurance company for this purpose. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What portion of my fee is reimbursed for out-of-network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my job offer a flex spending program that will cover my therapy?
If you need a reduced fee I encourage you to let me know. If I cannot accommodate your financial need I am glad to help you locate an appropriate referral.
Cash, electronic deposit, paper checks accepted. My website now accepts Paypal as well with a slight additional fee to cover PP fees.
Appointments are scheduled through phone or email contact
Leave your phone number and several good times to reach you here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information. I look forward to hearing from you.